Domain name registration in cornwall
Affordable domain names
.co.uk domains just £5.99/yr
.com domains just £12.49/yr
How we compare
Many companies draw you in with a cheap registration price for the first year, then hit you with expensive renewal fees when it’s time to renew. We don’t! We also won’t ask you to pay for two years’ registration on sign up, unlike others.
Register a domain name
Already have a domain?
Transfer your .co.uk domain for FREE
Transfer your .com domain for £8.49 with a free year’s renewal
There’s a couple of different ways:
UK domains (all domains that end .uk)
- Update the IPS Tag to STACK at the current host.
- Complete the transfer by searching for your domain in our domain search tool, clicking ‘Transfer’, and completing the checkout process.
gTLD domains (ending in .com, .net, .org and most other domains)
- Ask your current domain provider for the domain name authorisation code.
- Search for your domain in our domain search tool, click ‘Transfer’, and complete the checkout process.
- An email will be sent to the email address listed as the admin contact.
- Follow the link in this email and approve the transfer by entering the authorisation code.
- Once authorised, the transfer will complete automatically within 5 days.
Our IPS tag is STACK. To transfer .uk domains you’ll need to enter this at your current host to process the transfer.
Our main business is web design and hosting so we don’t seek to make a huge profit on domain pricing.
.uk domains are transferred instantly, so they’ll appear in your account straight away.
.com, .net, .org and most other domains take 5-7 days to transfer. Your website and emails remain live during this time – this is just the time it takes the registry to process the transfer.
Yes – unless you cancel the auto renewal, in which case you will need to renew the domain manually or let it expire. If you have a payment card saved in your account, the domain will renew automatically and charge you accordingly.