Over the next few weeks, I’m going to be bringing you details of my favourite online tools for small businesses. Ideal for freelancers, small business owners and entrepenuers, these tools help to improve productivity, time management, and just generally make running a business easier (because let’s be honest, it’s hard work!). These are tools which I personally use for my own business, and recommend to my clients. Let’s get started, shall we?
The first tool I’m recommending is HubSpot. HubSpot is a marketing, sales, and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool which is free to use, though a paid option is available.
What does HubSpot do?
HubSpot compiles a number of helpful tools, the most useful of which is a Customer Relationship Manager Tool (CRM). This is a great way to keep track of your customer database (yep, you can kiss that Excel spreadsheet goodbye!). As well as having a record of all of your current – and potential – customers, you can also connect your email inbox to keep track of your conversations.
You can also streamline your sales funnel by adding customers to your ‘pipline’ and keeping track of where they are in your sales proccess.
As well as the CRM, you can also:
- Connect all your ads accounts (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn) and view stats all in one place
- Send marketing emails
- Schedule meetings
- Upload documents for easy sharing
- Keep track of customer service tickets
How can I use HubSpot for my business?
HubSpot will help to streamline your customer service, marketing & admin duties. Instead of having to sort through emails and spreadsheets to find information about a customer, it’s all in one easy-to-use place. Here are just some of the ways you can use HubSpot:
- Keep customer details all in one secure place
- Send marketing emails and newsletters
- Sync your emails to keep track of conversations
- Allow customers to schedule meetings with you
- See how your ad campaigns are performing
- Add notes about customers to help you manage your tasks